Island Peak climbing with Everest Base Camp trek is an incredible experience in the Himalayas of Nepal. It is intended for fiery and physically fit trekkers with practically zero experience in mountain climbing. Island Peak 6,189m is one of the major climbing peak in the Everest region of Nepal with a great and profoundly glaciated West Face that ascents from the Lhotse Glacier. Being one of the trekking peak, Island peak is certainly not a troublesome attempt for an apprentice climber wishing to enter the enigmatic universe of mountain adventure. Several climbers rush to Nepal consistently to get an allow for Island Peak climbing. Our experience likewise brings us into the heartland of the Khumbu Valley and Sherpa culture. Prior to scaling the peak, we likewise visit, potentially the most prominent trekking goal on the planet – Everest Base Camp 5,357m and Kala Patthar – for the very close views of mount Everest and other high mountains.
The Island peak climbing trip has legitimate and steady acclimatization at reasonable altitudes. The trek starts from and arrives at the most renowned airstrips on the planet, the Lukla Airport in the Everest Region.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up/drop in Comfortable private vehicle
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All Ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- All Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea and coffee during the Trekking
- Tea House twin Sharing Accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary Paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park permits, Island peak climbing permit
- One Engligh Speaking & Experienced trekking guide, One Climbing guide and Sherpa
- Porters to carry Luggage (2Trekkers:1 Porter): their expenses including their salary, food, accommodation, accident insurance, equipment
- Domestic flights Kathmandu -Lukla-Kathmandu
- All necessary climbing equipments
- First Aid Medicine Kit Box
- Necessary Govt. and Local taxes
- Service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfares to Kathmandu and Out
- Personal expenses (Phone calls, WiFi internet, Bar Bills, Bottled or Boiled water, Laundry, and Hot shower etc)
- Extra night accommodation and meals in city
- Personal Climbing Equipments
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Island Peak Climbing - 18 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21