All meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee
Jungle resort in Chitwan
- Discover the rare one-horned rhinoceros, crocodiles, bison, elephants, Bengal tiger,s and migrating birds.
- Jungle safari on a jeep or elephant in the dense subtropical forest covering an area of 932 Km2
- Enjoy Canoe riding and a sunset view in the Rapti river
- Explore the serene wetlands of Rani lake and Bishazari lake
- Venture into the temple of Baba Bikram and the cottage of Valmiki Rishi
- Eat like a local and tour like a local
- Chitwan Jungle Safari Overview
The Chitwan tour is a truly rewarding escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life, taking you on a journey through a peaceful oasis in the heart of nature. Prepare to be amazed as you discover the dense sub-tropical jungle of Chitwan National Park, spanning an impressive 932 km2. The park boasts a plethora of wildlife, including 58 different mammal species, 539 species of birds, 56 types of amphibians, 124 fish species, and an incredible 234 varieties of plants - all waiting to be discovered on your Chitwan tour.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure through Chitwan's lush jungle on an elephant jungle safari, or opt for a deep jungle walk alongside your expert guide. Witness some of the world's rarest animals, such as the one-horned rhinoceros, found only in Nepal. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for bison, crocodiles, elephants, Bengal tigers, deer, and countless birds and butterflies on your Chitwan tour. Stroll through the serene wetlands of Rani Lake and Bishhajari Lake, or venture off the beaten path to explore the rarely visited Bikram Baba temple and Valmiki Rishi cottage, hidden deep within the park. Immerse yourself in the vibrant Tharu culture and experience the warm hospitality of the locals. And, for a truly unforgettable experience, take a leisurely canoe ride along the Rapti River while gazing upon the breathtaking sunset views.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you towards Chitwan national park on Tribhuvan highway along the river Trishuli. Through the winding road gazing at the picturesque landscapes of Dhading and Gorkha, you will get to Sauraha in approximately 5 hours.
- Pick up from Arrival Point.
- Reception, welcome drinks, and introduction to your room.
- Freshen up and briefing session.
- Visit to the elephant stable and a short walk to the riverside
- Riverside Sunset view
- Tharu stick dance
Today you will explore the major attractions of Chitwan national park including a deep jungle walk, elephant riding, or jungle safari on jeep and canoe riding. You will also explore the rarely visited wetlands of Rani Tal and Bishazari Tal deep in the jungle. During the jungle safari, you will encounter several wild animals at a distance. Your guide will also lead you to the Bikram Baba’s temple and to a -cottage of Valmiki Rishi Wake up Call.
- Canoeing Ride, short jungle walk, and Elephant Breeding Center Visit.
- A Jeep safari or elephant back safari
- Wake up call
- Bird Watching
Includes & Excludes
- All ground transportation Kathmandu-Chitwan, Chitwan- Kathmandu by luxury tourist bus
- Everyday Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner and tea, coffee
- 2 night accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Friendly, competent English speaking local city and jungle guide
- National park entrance fee and activities fee
- All activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills, bottled water
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Chitwan Jungle Safari - 3 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2022/23