Breakfast in Kathmandu, All meals during trekking
3 star category Hotel in Kathmandu , Teahouse during trekking
- Experience the culture of Nepal's Tibetan-influenced hill tribes
- Stay with locals to learn more about the Tamangs.
- Enjoy magnificent views of Ganesh Himal, the Langtang Himalayas, and more
Tamang Heritage Trail lies north of Kathmandu Valley in the Rasuwa District. This trek offers vast indigenous cultures of the Tamang community, magnificent views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, and more. Here, you can experience local Tamang culture & their lifestyle, stay at their home and connect with locals, and trek through terraced green farmland, thick forest, and Hot spring.
The Tamangs are considered one of the indigenous communities of the hilly region who originally came from Tibet as horse traders, thousands of years ago. They have retained a distinct identity with Tibetan roots, as well as their own language.
This trek is easily accessed from Kathmandu. Private Jeep or local buses are available from the New bus station from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi to Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport Pick up and drop in a private comfortable vehicle
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Tea House twin-sharing accommodation during the trekking
- All meals Breakfast, Lunch, dinner with tea and coffee
- One English speaking highly experienced trekking guide with govt licensed
- Support staff to carry luggage ( 2 trekkers :1 porter ) - staff's expenses including their salary, food, accommodation equipment, and insurance.
- All necessary paperwork, Langtang National park fee, Tims Card
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International Airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses bar bills, phone calls, internet / Wifi, Laundry, battery charge, and hot shower
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and dessert
- Extra night accommodation and food in the city
- Travel and rescue costs
- Tips and appreciation for staff and driver
Departure Dates for Tamang Heritage Trail - 8 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2022/23