- Discover the rare one horned rhinoceros, crocodiles, bison, elephants, bengal tigers and migrating birds.
- Jungle safari on jeep or elephant in the dense subtropical forest covering an area of 932 Km2
- Enjoy Canoe riding and sunset view in the Rapti river
- Explore the serene wetlands of Rani lake and Bishazari lake
- Venture into the temple of Baba Bikram and the cottage of Valmiki Rishi
- Eat like a local and tour like a local
- Chitwan Jungle Safari Overview
Chitwan tour offers the most rewarding get away from your busy life to a peaceful oasis in nature. Discover the thick sub tropical jungle of Chitwan national park encompassing an area of 932Km2. You can observe around 58 mammals, 539 birds, 56 amphibians, 124 fish and 234 plant species in the Chitwan tour.
Explore the best of Chitwan by joining elephant jungle safari and deep jungle walk with your guide. Discover the rare animals like one horned rhinoceros which is only found in Nepal. You can see several bison, crocodiles, elephants, bengal tigers, deers and numerous birds and butterflies throughout your Chitwan tour. Walk around the serene wetlands of Rani lake and Bishhajari lake. Venture into the rarely visited temple of Bikram Baba and the cottage of Valmiki Rishi residing deep in the park. Get acquainted with the rich Tharu culture and experience the warm hospitality. Enjoy the canoe riding in Rapti river while gazing at the mesmerizing sunset view.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you towards Chitwan national park on Tribhuvan highway along the river Trishuli. Through the winding road gazing at the picturesque landscapes of Dhading and Gorkha you will get to Sauraha in approximately 5 hours.
- Pick up from Arrival Point.
- Reception, welcome drinks and introduction to your room.
- Freshen up and briefing session.
- Visit to elephant stable and short walk to the riverside
- Riverside Sunset view
- Tharu stick dance
Today you will explore major attractions of Chitwan national park including deep jungle walk, elephant riding, or jungle safari on jeep and canoe riding. You will also explore rarely visited wetlands of Rani Tal and Bishazari Tal deep in the jungle. During the jungle safari you will encounter several wild animals at a distant. Your guide will also lead you to the Bikram Baba’s temple and to a -cottage of Valmiki Rishi Wake up Call.
- Canoeing Ride, short jungle walk and Elephant Breeding Center Visit.
- Jeep safari or elephant back safari
- Wake up call
- Bird Watching
Includes & Excludes
- All ground transportation Kathmandu-Chitwan, Chitwan- Kathmandu by luxury tourist bus
- Everyday Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner and tea, coffee
- 2 night accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Friendly, competent English speaking local city and jungle guide
- National park entrance fee and activities fee
- All activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills, bottled water
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Chitwan Jungle Safari - 3 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21