Breakfast in Kathmandu and All meals during outside tour
Star Category Hotel in Kathmandu and Guest house during touring
- Visit the most important landmarks of Kathmandu valley.
- Drive in a comfortable private car.
- Experience the medieval Nepalese art and culture.
- Observe the rich culture and festivals.
- Get the best of Kathmandu valley in one day.
- Enjoy the panoramic mountain views of Langtang range.
- Explore the outskirts of Kathmandu valley.
- Eat like a local, tour like a local.
Discover the hidden gems of Kathmandu on the Exotic Tour. Explore the city's most stunning temples and stupas such as Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, and Swyambhunath with a knowledgeable guide. Immerse yourself in the authentic Nepalese culture as you visit less traveled areas. Hike to popular hill stations Chisapani, Nagarkot, and Ranikot for panoramic views of the Langtang mountain range and the beautiful landscape of Shivapuri National Park. This tour is perfect for those seeking a short and comprehensive introduction to Nepal's highlights.
The tour starts early in the morning at 7 am from your hotel where your guide will pick you up. You will then drive to the most sacred Hindu temple Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is a Shiva temple visited by millions of Hindu pilgrims on Mahashivaratri and Teej festivals. You will enter this world heritage site and observe many Shivalayas, Ram Mandir, Slesmantak forest, and Ghats on the bank of the holy river Bagmati. Your guide will tell you interesting stories of God and Goddesses related to the Pashupatinath temple. Afterward, you will take a drive to Boudhanath stupa through the bustling market of Chabahil and Boudha. Bouddhanath stupa is a popular touristic place in Kathmandu valley. It has been the center of belief for both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims. You will spend some time circling this stupa and experience its blissful ambiance. Later you will head towards Swyambhunath temple also known as monkey temple. On the way, your guide will take you to a Nepali restaurant for lunch. Swyambhunath temple holds important historical and religious significance. You will see a spectacular view of Kathmandu valley from the temple. After exploring this heritage site you will drive back to your hotel and spend the rest of the evening in leisure.
Today you will hike to Chisapani through the Shivapuri national park. Your guide will drive you to Gagal Phedi from where you will start hiking up through beautiful settlements. You will explore the traditional houses and get acquainted with their traditional culture and homemade wine. Further hiking up the village you will enter Shivapuri national park. You will continue trekking through the dense forest gazing by the Kathmandu valley on the right. After trekking for 7 hours you will reach Chisapani. Chisapni offers the best views of the Langtang mountain range. You will stay overnight in a hotel.
Early in the morning, you will get astonishing mountain and landscape views from your window. You will take breakfast and start hiking toward Nagarkot. The 6 hours long hike with a distance of 25 km will take you to Nagarkot through the fairly easy trail. Along the way, you can see stunning mountain views on the left and a dense sub-tropical forest hill on the right. By the day you will reach Nagarkot, you can opt to stay overnight in Nagarkot or drive back to your hotel in Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- One English speaking, highly experienced trekking guide with government-license
- All necessary paperwork and permits
- Necessary Govt. and local tax
- Office service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills, bottled water,WiFi internet, battery charges
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and dessert
- Extra night accommodation and meals in city
- entrance fees in sightseeing point
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Exotic Kathmandu Tour - 3 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2022/23