- Visit the most important landmarks of Kathmandu valley.
- Drive in a comfortable private car.
- Experience the medieval Nepalese art and culture.
- Observe the rich culture and festivals.
- Get the best of Kathmandu valley in one day.
- Enjoy the panoramic mountain views of Langtang range.
- Explore the outskirts of Kathmandu valley.
- Eat like a local, tour like a local.
The Exotic Kathmandu Tour leads you around the major heritage sites of this beautiful city. On this guided tour you will discover the most beautiful temples and stupas of Kathmandu like Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, and Swyambhunath. During the tour your guide will lead you through very less visited areas where you can observer the authentic Nepalese lifestyle. On this tour you will also hike to the popular hill stations Chisapani, Nagarkot and Ranikot from where you can see panoramic mountain views of the Langtang mountain range. You can experience the stunning landscape while hiking on the Shivapuri National Park. The Exotic Kathmandu Tour is for those looking for a short and generic Nepal tour comprising the most.
The tour starts early in the morning at 7 am from your hotel where your guide will pick you up. You will then drive to the most sacred Hindu temple Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is a Shiva temple visited by millions of Hindu pilgrims on Mahashivaratri and Teej festivals. You will enter this world heritage site and observe many Shivalayas, Ram Mandir, Slesmantak forest and Ghats on the bank of holy river Bagmati. Your guide will tell you interesting stories of God and Goddesses related to Pashupatinath temple. Afterwards you will take drive to Boudhanath stupa through the bustling market of Chabahil and Boudha. Bouddhanath stupa is the popular touristic place in Kathmandu valley. It has been center of belief for both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims. You will spend sometime circling this stupa and experience it blissful ambience. Later you will head towards Swyambhunath temple also known as monkey temple. On the way your guide will take you to the Nepali restaurant for lunch. Swyambhunath temple holds important historical and religious significance. You will see spectacular view of Kathmandu valley from the temple. After exploring this heritage site you will drive back to your hotel and spend rest of the evening in leisure.
Today you will hike to Chisapani through the Shivapuri national park. Your guide will drive you to Gagal Phedi from where you will start hiking up through beautiful settlements. You will explore into traditional house and get acquainted with there traditional culture and home made wine. Further hiking up the village you will enter into Shivapuri national park. You will continue trekking through the dense forest gazing by the Kathmandu valley on the right. After trekking for 7 hours you will reach to Chisapani. Chisapni offers the best views of Langtang mountain range. You will stay overnight in a hotel.
Early in the morning you will get the astonishing mountain and landscape views from your window. You will take a breakfast and start hiking towards Nagarkot. The 6 hours long hike with the distance of 25Km will take you to the Nagarkot throught the fairly easy trail. Along the way you can see stunning mountain views on the left and dense sub tropical forest hill on the right. By the day you will reach to Nagarkot, you can option to stay overnight in Nagarkot or drive back to your hotel in Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- One English speaking, highly experienced trekking guide with government-license
- All necessary paperwork and permits
- Necessary Govt. and local tax
- Office service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills, bottled water,WiFi internet, battery charges
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and dessert
- Extra night accommodation and meals in city
- entrance fees in sightseeing point
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Exotic Kathmandu Tour - 3 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21