- Visit the most important landmarks of Kathmandu valley.
- Drive in a comfortable private vehicle.
- Experience the medieval Nepalese art and culture.
- Get the best of Kathmandu valley in one day.
The Kathmandy Day Tour leads you around the major heritage sites of this beautiful city. On this guided day tour you will discover the most beautiful temples and stupas of Kathmandu like Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, and Swyambhunath. Your guide will lead you to the less visited corners of Kathmandu valley where you can observe rich Nepalese culture. A best way to spend the day in Kathmandu touring like a local and making most out of the time and budget. The tour starts early in the morning at 7 am from your hotel where your guide will pick you up. You will then drive to the most sacred Hindu temple Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is a Shiva temple visited by millions of Hindu pilgrims on Mahashivaratri and Teej festivals. You will enter this world heritage site and observe many Shivalayas, Ram Mandir, Slesmantak forest and Ghats on the bank of holy river Bagmati. Your guide will tell you interesting stories of God and Goddesses related to Pashupatinath temple. Afterwards you will take drive to Boudhanath stupa through the bustling market of Chabahil and Boudha. Bouddhanath stupa is the popular touristic place in Kathmandu valley. It has been center of belief for both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims. You will spend sometime circling this stupa and experience it blissful ambience. Later you will head towards Swyambhunath temple also known as monkey temple. On the way your guide will take you to the Nepali restaurant for lunch. Swyambhunath temple holds important historical and religious significance. You will see spectacular view of Kathmandu valley from the temple. After exploring this heritage site you will drive back to your hotel and spend rest of the evening in leisure.
Includes & Excludes
- Pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- One English speaking, highly experienced city tour guide with government-license
- All necessary entry permits in temples and stupas
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Food, drinks, accommodation
- Tips and appreciation for staff and drivers
- Kathmandu Day Tour Image Gallery
- Kathmandu Day Tour
Departure Dates for Kathmandu Day Tour - 1 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21