- Visit the most important landmarks of Kathmandu valley.
- Venture in to the sacred birth place of Gautam Buddha in Lumbini.
- Experience the medieval Nepalese art and culture.
- Observe the rich culture and festivals.
- Get the best of Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara.
- Enjoy the panoramic mountain views of Annapurna, Machapuchhere and Dhaulagiri.
- Explore the city of lakes Pokhara.
- Eat like a local, tour like a local.
Kathmandu Lumbini Pokhara tour is an exciting journey which passes through many exotic and beautiful towns and cities. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal well-known for the temples and is listed under ‘World Heritage Site’ by UNESCO. Around Kathmandu Valley you will have splendid view of historical places and Pilgrimage such as Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and many more. After exploring culturally rich Kathmandu you will take a drive to Lumbini. Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism a pilgrimage site of the Buddhist around the world. You will tour in Lumbini around the auspicious place where Lord Buddha was born. After exploring this sacred historic place you will then continue driving to the city of lakes Pokhara. Pokhara is a second major tourist hub of Nepal which is situated 200km away from Kathmandu. The tour in Pokhara will be centered at the beautiful places of the Pokhara which includes the places like Phewa Lake, Rupa Lake, view of Annapurna ranges, Mahendra cave, Davi’s fall and International Mountain Museum.
After breakfast, you will drive for around 8 hours to Lumbini. Once you reach Lumbini, depending on the time schedule, you will visit Lumbini Crane sanctuary and World Peace Pagoda. Overnight in a local hotel.
Early in the morning, you will visit the important archeological places of Lumbini where we can enjoy the great view of the sacred birthplace of Lord Buddha and adjoining other historical ruined shrines like Gotihawa, Kudan and Niglihawa. You will stay overnight in a local hotel.
From Lumbini after having breakfast you will drive towards Pokhara, the drive will take about 6 to 7 hours. In the evening, you can take stroll at the Shore of Phewa Lake which circulates the blood and energies in the body after a long drive.
After breakfast, you will hike to Sarangkot, visit to Mahendra Cave, Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, International Mountain Museum and Devi’s Falls. You will stay overnight in a hotel in Lakeside Pokhara.
After having breakfast, you will drive back to Kathmandu. The drive will take about 7 to 8 hours along the Prithivi and Mahendra highway. After getting Kathmandu you will spend rest of the day in leisure. In the evening your guide will invite you for the farewell dinner. You will stay overnight in a hotel in Kathmandu.
Includes & Excludes
- Pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- One English speaking, highly experienced trekking guide with government-license
- All necessary paperwork and permits
- Necessary Govt. and local tax
- Office service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills, bottled water,WiFi internet, battery charges
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and dessert
- Extra night accommodation and meals in city
- entrance fees in sightseeing point
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini Tour - 3 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2022/23