- Explore the beautiful city of lakes and caves
- Enjoy the panoramic mountain views from Sarangkot
- Visit the world piece pagoda
- Experience the touristic lifestyle of Lakeside
- Eat like a local, tour like a local
Explore the beautiful city of lakes Pokhara in a 2 nights 3 days packages from Trek Around Himalayas. The Pokhara tour offers excellent mountain views from Sarangkot and World Peace Pagada. You will also get to boat on beautiful Fewa lake while gazing at the mountain reflections. Also explore the beautiful Davis fall’s, Rupa lake, Mahendra cave and International Mountain Museum. Pokhara as a second major tourist hub in Nepal offer great dining, entertainment and hotels. Join our Pokhara tour packages and experience the best of Pokhara on your budget.
Early morning at 7am your guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you towards Pokhara city. On the 7 hours drive along the Mahendra and Prithivi highway beside the beautiful Marsyangdi river you will encounter amazing views of rural Nepal and lifestyle. Upon getting on Pokhara you will straightly head to lakeside area and enjoy rest of the day exploring Fewa lake, Bindabasini temple and Pame village. Your guide also will lead you to explore the nightlife of lakeside area, strolling into different clubs and bars making the most out of your time. You will stay overnight in the hotel in lakeside area.
After waking up in the morning you will be offered with diligent breakfast to sooth your mind a body. After then your guide will take you on a drive to World Peace Pagoda and Sarangkot. Bothe of the view points affairs astonishing mountain views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapurchere. Making the best memories of the trip you will driver back to Lakeside Pokhara by the evening. In the evening yet again your guide will take you around this tourist hub and offer you the best opportunities to refresh and entertain.
You still have more left to see in Pokhara so you will wake up early in the morning and your guide will drive you to explore Davis falls, Rupa lake and Mahendra cave. Afterwards you will visit the International Mountain Museum until noon and drive back to Kathmandu. By the evening you will get to your hotel in Kathmandu which marks the end of your tour with Trek Around Himalayas.
Includes & Excludes
- Pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- One English speaking, highly experienced trekking guide with government-license
- All necessary paperwork and permits
- Necessary Govt. and local tax
- Office service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills, bottled water,WiFi internet, battery charges
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and dessert
- Extra night accommodation and meals in city
- entrance fees in sightseeing point
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Kathmandu Pokhara Tour - 3 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21