Pisang Peak is one of the non-expedition peak in Nepal in the middle of the mountain giants Annapurna I and Manaslu. Pisang Peak transcends from Pisang town and yak pastures in a uniform slant of ice and snow to its summit. This peak is considered as a simple climbing peak in Nepal. To get to the base camp from Pisang town, the trail climbs through meager wood and field to a Kharka at 4,380m which is viewed as the best place for setting up the base camp. Our high camp will be set up at and altitude of 5,400m on the South-West ridge. High camp is mostly covered by snow during Spring and Autumn.
The very much characterized edge prompts the last snow slop, which is very steep however not hard to achieve the summit. Plummet is made on a similar trail.
This peak climbing trek after all is hard to coordinate for its tough mountain landscape. Beginning in the marsh paddy handle the trek relentlessly gains height going through oak and pine woodlands and in
the end rising into high desert nation at Manang 3597m. The plunge is similarly stunning and fluctuated.
Strenuous trekking is all around remunerated at both low and high elevations, on the way to deal with the Thorung La Pass. Diverse biological communities, different societies and a consistently changing scene – rich, green paddy fields and oak woodlands, dry deserts and the most profound crevasse on the planet make this peak climbing trek stands out amongst the most prominent treks on earth.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up/drop in Comfortable private vehicle
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- One Engligh Speaking & Experienced trekking guide, One Climbing guide and Sherpa
- All Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea and coffee during trekking
- Tea House twin Sharing Accommodation during the trek.
- All Ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- Porters to carry Luggage (2Trekkers:1 Porter): their expenses including their salary, food, accommodation, accident insurance, equipment
- All necessary Paperwork, Acap permits, Pisang peak climbing permit
- All necessary climbing equipments
- First Aid medicine kit box
- Necessary Govt. and Local Tax
- Office Service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfares to kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses (Phone calls, WiFi internet, Bar Bills, Bottled or boiled water, laundry and Hot shower etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Extra Night Accommodation and meals in city
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21