Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park (SNNP) is situated in the north side of Kathmandu valley. The park headquarters is located in Panimuhan village of ChapaliBhadrakati VDC of Kathmandu district. The headquarters is at 12 kilometers away from Kathmandu downtown. SNNP has three sector offices viz. Manichur, Dhakalchaur, andNagarjun. SNNP was established in 2002 AD. The park is demarcated by stone and brick wall.
Includes & Excludes
- Pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- All ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- One English speaking, highly experienced city tour guide with government-license
- All necessary entry permits in temples and stupas
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Food, drinks, accommodation
- Tips and appreciation for staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Shivapuri Day Hiking - 1 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2020/21