The sublime views from mount Lobuche make it one of the most quintessentially well known mountain trek, notwithstanding its trouble level being more testing than that of close by Island Peak. From the summit, you’ll have the opportunity to gaze out at bold Everest, and also a few
peaks on the Tibetan side of Rongbuk. Climbing Lobuche peak is an ordeal you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
We prepare for the Lobuche peak climbing with a stop at the Everest Base Camp. Here, you’ll figure out mountain life and an exercise on climbing. Our bodies will likewise acclimatise for the thin air on Lobuche. Altitude sickness is something we endeavor to evade, and our carefully made schedule is intended for ideal change. In transit, we’ll climb the “dark shake” of Kala Patthar, and experience a stunning Himalayan scene.
Obviously, it’s as much about the trip as the goal. Our trek will bring us through enchanting Sherpa towns, where you’ll encounter an essence of how people survive in probably the most cold residences on Earth, and discover that friendliness genuinely guarantees no dialect. Your photos will shock, and your recollections will flabbergast.
Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up/drop in Comfortable private vehicle
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Kathmandu heritage city tour
- All Ground transportation in comfortable vehicle as per itinerary
- All Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea and coffee during the trekking
- One Engligh Speaking & Experienced trekking guide, One Climbing guide and Sherpa
- Porters to carry Luggage (2 Trekkers:1 Porter): their expenses including their salary, food, accommodation, accident insurance, equipment
- All necessary Paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park permits, Lobuche peak climbing permit
- Tea House twin Sharing Accommodation during the trek.
- Domestic flights Kathmandu -Lukla-Kathmandu
- All necessary climbing equipments
- First Aid Medicine kit Box
- Necessary Govt. and Local Taxes
- Office Service charge
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfares to Kathmandu and Out
- Personal expenses (Phone Bills, WiFi Internet, Bar Bills, Bottled water or Boiled water, Laundry, Hot shower and Etc
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- Extra Night Accommodation and Meals in City
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
Departure Dates for Lobuche Peak Climbing - 19 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
Best Selling Packages for 2022/23